Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Big Sis Gets to Hold Me!

I haven't seen much of my siblings, as they have their own things going on. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Ratliff for taking care of them. I think Cydne is ready to take me home today, unfortunately I have reservations at Children's Hospital for the next two weeks. I sure hope she is as good of a big sister that Kaden says she is, because she will have to help take care of me when I come home. By the way, don't let Kaden know that Cydne got the chance to hold me...it's our little secret okay :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Madox,Cyd,and Kaden whats up?
Love the picture.Can't wait to see you again.
Love,
Madison R.

Madox Ratliff said...

Cydne you look like such a pro (my dad told that he dominated you in uno today). Just kidding he told me that he lost to you really bad, make sure you take it easy on him from now on. Love your cousin Garrett

Anonymous said...

From kp and Pat........sending lots of love and prayers your way for Madox and the entire family. We have enjoyed the website and the pictures!! Our family and our church family will be sending extra prayers in the morning.....

Anonymous said...

We have been sending up lots of prayers for Madox and your fam. He is so adorable and so lucky to have such awesome, loving parents, siblings, grandparents, etc. We live so close and Matt's only a couple blocks away, if there is anything we can do please let us know. love, Bri, Tim, & Peyton

Anonymous said...

Hi baby Madox, you are truly precious. We are praying for you and your family. We are only a phone call away and would love to help in any way we can.
Love,
Adam and Stacey